I'm very honored to serve as the Artist At Large at the 3rd Annual Touch of Brews, a Grateful Dead-themed music festival in Nashville presented by Terrapin Beer Company September 29-30, 2023. This all-ages 2-day festival takes place in Sevier Park in the 12 South Neighborhood and kicks off Friday night with a set from Midnight North and the Dead Beats Tie Dye Jam. Then Saturday from 10am-9pm, myself and Midnight North's Grahame Lesh & Elliott Peck will join forces with local greats Ladycouch and the Stolen Faces, and more wrapping it all up with a set as Nashville Is Dead featuring Mike Miz and more! One Ticket Good for BOTH days, all-ages event, and kids 10 and under are FREE! Buy in advance for discounted pricing, tickets range from $25-$35 here. More info below:
- THE ROCK N ROLL PLAYHOUSE "MUSIC OF THE JAM"
- SCHOOL OF ROCK
- 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF WATKINS GLEN SUMMER JAM FEATURING LADYCOUCH PERFORMING THE BAND
- THE STOLEN FACES
- MIDNIGHT RIDERS
- NASHVILLE IS DEAD FEATURING JEFF MATTSON, MIKE MIZ , MEMBERS OF MIDNIGHT NORTH AND MORE!
-Terrapin Beer plus Waterbird Spirits
-Expanded Free Kid Zone brought to you by Pancho & Lefty's Cantina
-Shakedown Street Vendors
-Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Friendly leashed dogs are welcome, but please bring what you need to clean up and provide water
- Re-Entry is allowed
- No large bags, no weapons, no drugs, no outside food or beverage
- The festival site is located in the North East area of Sevier Park, close to the corner of 10th Ave and Kirkwood.